Attendance management is the way you keep track of employee hours. It is the system you use to document the time employees work and the time they sign out. Attendance management can be done by recording employee hours on paper, using spreadsheets, punching time cards, or using online time and attendance software for your business.
Why we need an Attendance Management System?
- Attendance Management system allows you to calculate the hour’s employees work accurately. This is especially beneficial if you have hourly employees.
- Tracking employee time will let you know if employees are punctual.
- Attendance management also lets you keep track of how many days off employees took from work. This is important if your business has a policy that lets employees use a certain number of sick or vacation days.
- All employers should have an attendance management system software in their organization for employees. Your system needs to comply with timekeeping requirements, regardless of how you implement it.
Attendance Management System Payroll Software
The payroll system is a very advanced time management system built on the latest technologies that can provide various analytical reports. Payroll software is used to record time and attendance details by fingerprint biometric devices to manage employees time and productivity efficiently. The biometric software has different features to check all the aspects of employees time management including login in, log out, late coming, early going, leave management, overtime and more. For every HR from ancient time to the world of internet time and attendance is a critical function. Every industry to local businesses this software must be installed as it fulfills all requirements regarding attendance with accuracy.
Features of Attendance Management System
- Improves employee management: As attendance software reduces errors in attendance management it leads to accurate payroll processing and reduces payroll redundancies.
- Automates Generation of timesheet: Generating time sheets of employees becomes easier with automated time and attendance tracking software.
- Reduces payroll inaccuracies: As attendance software records attendance accurately it paves way for accurate and error-free payroll processing.
- Timesheet rectification made easy: Making rectification in time sheet is the most tedious task for HR. Manually time tracking makes it more difficult.
- Easy to understand: All the details are mentioned in the sheet so it is easy to understand.
- Daily notification: Notifications are provided related to attendance updated from the system.
- Easy tracking of time and attendance: As attendance software gives accurate information it is easy to track any data of employee randomly whenever needed.
- Secure employee data: Every detail is safe and secured that is the best part for any company using this software.
- Simplify employee review: Company has time to time and day to day proof so the employee will also believe in data and satisfied without giving an explanation.
Advantages of Attendance Management System
Reliable and accurate: As per the traditional method, employees used to report their work hours manually. This process had many loopholes like sometimes employees forget to log in the correct timings and there are occasions when the employees misuse the system and give incorrect inputs. However, having an automated attendance management system helps in keeping the accurate and reliable data.
Improved efficiency: Keeping the track of the traditional manual attendance is a clumsy task and calculating the work fee for employees becomes an issue. There are chances of error and moreover, it is a tedious task. With the help of automated attendance management, the task can be made simple and easy. It improves the efficiency and productivity of the organization.
Cost effective: Getting an automated attendance management system helps in cost cutting and it is a one-time investment and you don’t have to pay a human for doing this task. Moreover, you get an error-free report without wasting time.
Better regulatory fulfillment: Attendance Management system is flawless and it gives you accurate data regarding the exact work hours, leaves and net amount to be paid to the employees. It gives enough information required for regulatory compliance against the employees.
Improve organizational efficiency: This Attendance Management System improves organizational effectiveness is a business strategy designed to improve the efficiency of the company without compromising on the quality of service.
Provides multiple reports: Reports are provided of login, log out, leave may be taken for what reasons, etc.
Increase satisfaction level of employer and employee: Having their own record done automatically by the system employee has no complains and feels satisfied by the system and organization.
How can Time and Attendance Management Software help your business? Time and attendance management software is multidimensional since it helps in business operational and management process by automating employee attendance process in a disperse work environment. Since most organizations now work with teams located in different time zones a central management attendance and time management software is the demand of the time. The traditional, manual online attendance management system was tier-some and offered no guarantee of accuracy. On the other hand, modern, advanced time and attendance software captures real-time data and offers customized reporting solution. It is smart and hassle-free and also allows you to meet compliance with labor and overtime laws. The benefits offered by a modern attendance management application are numerous. Contrary to popular belief, i.e. only large organizations benefit from automation, even small and medium-size businesses too can leverage the benefits of an automated attendance register system. Several vendors nowadays offer extensively customized versions of their primary product to suit specific business needs of customers. Special modules can be designed or those not required, can be omitted to make the product suitable and budget friendly.